Our software developers maintain a set of standard and custom products covering the following applications:
- User management and account provisioning (identity and access management)
- Automation and delegation of migrations (self-services based migrations)
- Group management, delegation and workflow (security groups, distribution groups)
- Resource management in Exchange
algacom Account Provisioning System (aAPS)
aAPS is a customizable and easy to use web application that helps you to manage your users and their identities. Used typically by large organizations it ensures that
- Accounts may be managed by different registration desks – across the globe - while following consistent policies
- Management scopes may be defined and linked to functions
- Orphaned accounts, belonging to unknown persons, are identified
- E-mail addresses and usernames remain unique
- Every single action performed on any account is trackable
For automation purposes aAPS offers a Powershell module, a database connector and web services.
Exchange Resource Manager
The Exchange Resource Manager allows user friendly creation of fully flexible resource types and offers enhanced search and booking capabilities.
You may assign your resources, such as projectors, meeting rooms, company cars, etc. to pre-defined categories. For each category you may define a set of searchable attributes, which makes it easy for your users to find and book the appropriate resource; i.e. a company car for 5 persons with a large trunk.
aAPS Migration Database
The aAPS Migration Database (MigDB) enables automation of migration and end user self-services for re-scheduling. A web interface offers the following features:
- Definition of migration slots (time windows); i.e. every Friday at 9 a.m.
- Assignment of migration objects (mailboxes, workstations) to migration slots - aka migration scheduling
- Dedication of migration slots to particular organizations or sites
- Automatic end user notification upon scheduling
- End-user migration re-scheduling - by clicking an URL which is automatically sent per e-mail
- Migration status reporting
- File upload and export capabilities.
Upon arrival of a slot time, the MigDB autmatically triggers the required migration jobs and collects feedback from the affected systems.